Community Health Champions | Tel: 01782 683030 | [email protected]

Below you will find information on local health and wellbeing services supplied to us by our colleagues in Public Health. Some are self-referral services, and others might require a GP or health professional referral.

For more information on health and wellbeing services please visit the Stoke-on-Trent Community Directory.


Stoke-on-Trent Smoking Cessation ServicesQuit Smoking Stoke-on-Trent

Weight Management Adult Weight Management programme | Y Weight

Referral by GP’s only. Patients should ask their GP to refer them by sending a referral form to the Living Well Hub. Patients must be 18 or over, have a BMI of 28+ and be a resident of Stoke-on-Trent

Drugs / Alcohol Stoke-on-Trent Drug and Alcohol Service (CDAS)

Mental Health Support | Dove Counselling Service

Sexual Health | Stoke-on-Trent & North Staffordshire Sexual Health Services


Patients should speak to their GP for more details.

Debt management | Citizens Advice Bureau, Stoke-on-Trent

Domestic Abuse Support

Loneliness & Befriending services (primarily for older people)

Housing & Homelessness Services

Social Housing | Stoke-on-Trent City Council

Customers can make housing requests in Stoke-on-Trent to the team in a number of ways: