Posted on behalf of The Coalfields Regeneration Trust
The Coalfields Regeneration Trust is dedicated to improving the quality of life for the 5.5 million people living in Britain’s former mining communities. Many of these communities still require support due to the huge impact the closure of the mines had upon them.
The Coalfields Recovery & Resilience Fund was created to support activities that tackle some of the key challenges in coalfield communities caused by the pandemic. The fund is open to projects that deliver in the top 30% most deprived coalfield communities and are delivering support services that will make a positive difference in addressing the following themes:
- Skills: Growing the skills of people in order to increase their opportunities
- Employment: Developing pathways to increase the number of people in work
- Health & Wellbeing: Supporting activities that improve the health and wellbeing of all age groups
Key application criteria:
- You will need to demonstrate how your organisation is addressing the current issues/challenges in your community and how additional funding will sustain, extend or help you to adapt service delivery
- If your application is successful, the project must be able to start as soon as possible
- The funding must be used to deliver activities/services for a minimum of 2 months and a maximum 12.
Our offer is now open and all the information on registering an enquiry relating to a project is on the following page: https://www.coalfields-regen.org.uk/england/ccip-funding-support/
Please read all the information and the guidance notes carefully before deciding whether to complete the Eligibility Survey.
Categorised in: News