The World Health Organisation (WHO) has released various guides on health and wellbeing for people of different ages.
Their guides on keeping well during pregnancy and after birth include tips on how to stay healthy and advice on what to do if you are worried.
Guides for pregnancy, birth, and after birth include:
• Advice on planning pregnancy and having safe sex
• Advice on making plans for childbirth when pregnant
• Advice on eating healthy food during pregnancy and after birth
• Advice for keeping well during pregnancy and after birth
• Advice on getting the health services you need: before pregnancy, during pregnancy, for birth, and after birth
Categorised in: Health & Wellbeing