Posted on behalf of North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust:
Combined Television (CTV) is the new digital news and information channel – filmed, edited, and produced by North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust’s Communications and Engagement Team.
Combined TV is a rolling four-hour show, which will be updated weekly. You can watch the full show below, and if you click through to watch directly on YouTube, you will see a full listing of all items with individual links to skip directly to that item.
Where can I watch CTV?
CTV is available Onsite, Online, and On Catch-up.
Onsite – We have installed a giant screen in reception at Harplands Hospital which will show CTV from later this week. We have also purchased media players for each of our Trust community locations, including primary care. We will be rolling out these media players in a phased implementation over the coming few weeks, so that ALL of our teams can see CTV at their work locations.
Online and On Catch-up – There are two choices for watching CTV online and on catch-up.
What content is on CTV?
The range of initial content that CTV will carry will be huge.
- News Headlines
- Important dates for your calendar
- Details of our top events for the week
- Celebrations and recognition of campaigns and awareness days – including inclusion, health and well-being activities
- The latest and most important news from the NHS nationally, our region and the local health and care system
- Patient and Service User Stories
- Films explaining our Trust strategy and how its being implemented
- Spotlights on individual team and their achievements and developments
- Insights and educational items from our clinical and research colleagues
- details about the latest range of employment and development opportunities at Combined healthcare
Moving forward – CTV is for YOU. Every team and project in Combined Healthcare. So if there is a topic or item you would like to see featured on CTV, contact the Comms Team and we will work with you to create it.
Categorised in: News