A new public health behaviours campaign ‘Stop COVID-19 hanging around’ has launched demonstrating the importance of simple actions, and how they reduce the risks of catching COVID-19 this winter; such as ventilation, face coverings and testing.
With fewer restrictions in place this winter following the success of the vaccination programme, the act of refreshing air in the home when people have visitors, testing before higher risk events and wearing face coverings in enclosed spaces, is even more important for everyone to keep infections down.
The following assets are available for Champions to use from the Campaign Resource Centre:
- Social animations: PHE NHS social animations
- Digital out of home: 2021.11.09_health-behaviours_dooh
- Radio Advertisements: 2021.11.05_health-behaviours_radio-ad
New resources just added:
- New social media images: AutWin social media
- Gurpurab celebrations resources: Gurpurab celebrations
- Digital out of home resources: Health Behaviours
Categorised in: Covid Advice & Guidance