New free adult learning opportunity from Stoke-on-Trent City Council:
We all wish to lead a healthier lifestyle and we may attempt to change what we eat or use local facilities with trained individuals to assist you with your goals. But from these attempts did you gain the knowledge and understanding why or how it works?
This course will give you more ownership to changes to your lifestyle and a better understanding of maintaining a healthier lifestyle.
No prior knowledge is required but is aimed at individuals who gauge themselves with low knowledge and understanding of leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Module 1: How the Body Works.
- Module 2: Nutrition and its Effects.
- Module 3: Creating Positive Mental Change/s.
- Module 4: Creating Achievable Goals.
- Module 5: Design your own activities/workout/s for you and the family.
This event is taking place at Blurton Community Hub, off Finstock Avenue, ST3 3JT, starting on Fri 5 November until 3 December 2021, 9:30am-12:00pm.