Together We’re Better and Dr Naomi Forrester-Soto
TWB have worked with Dr Naomi Forrester-Soto of Keele University to produce a series of videos answering questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. Please see links below:
- Why do we need multiple COVID-19 vaccine doses and boosters?
- Why can’t we use herd immunity to fight COVID-19?
- How do the COVID-19 vaccines work?
Vaccines for children aged 12-15: Your questions answered
As part of efforts to promote the COVID-19 vaccination for children aged 12 to 15, the TWB Communications Team have also produced a series of videos that answer key questions that frontline staff are regularly asked.
These include questions about parental objection, time needed between doses and holiday’s abroad. Watch the short videos below:
- Video 1 – https://youtu.be/JVVIx4k1vCc
- Video 2 – https://youtu.be/Q6uvAjfOTSs
- Video 3 – https://youtu.be/_C_vHuTEYbQ
- Video 4 – https://youtu.be/Fr01xiEysxo